Our 20+ years of experience building business plans will help you when approaching investors, bankers, and potential clients. We have the ability to create financial projections, management and mission statements, and expenditure estimates.
Every plan we offer generally features the following:
- Cover Sheet
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Company Summary
- Products and Service Description
- Market and Industry Analysis
- Strategy and Implementation Analysis
- Management Summary
- Marketing Plan
- Financial Plan and Projections
- SWOT Analysis
- Critical Issues Analysis
- Sources of Industry and Market Analysis Citations
We have developed proprietary methodologies to ensure our clients receive high-quality, fully customized business plans each and every time. The Instant Small Biz methodology includes 7 phases which are designed to maximize quality and client satisfaction.
- Management Interviews: In this first phase, we collect and document your “verbal” growth plan, including your vision, key accomplishments to date, challenges and opportunities, objectives and goals, and growth strategies. In this phase, we also identify and refine key research questions, and work to define and communicate an effective “story” for the business plan. Your “story” is what’s going to appeal to investors and lenders.
- Strategic Market Research: In this phase, we size the relevant marketplace, analyze competitors, profile existing and prospective customer groups, and assess the business opportunity. Growthink also conducts “benchmarking research” — this involves identifying other companies that have succeeded and/or failed with similar businesses and/or initiatives.
- Draft Plan: Next, we provide a draft of your business plan. This will include the full business plan (executive summary, company analysis; customer and market analyses; industry and competitive analyses; marketing, operations, and development plans; management team; appendix). We will also deliver your complete financial model at this time.
- Review and Revise: In this phase, we review the draft plan with you and discuss the focus, wording, and flow of the document. We incorporate any necessary revisions and refinements and prepare the revised plan.
- Package and Finalize: The final stage involves creating a clean, professional document, with graphical enhancements, that is copy-edited, formatted, and ready to be presented to stakeholders and investors.
How do I get started?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you’ll provide all the info needed. We’ll then be in touch via messenger or email to let you know we’re getting started. Done and done.