By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a one-time payment course or monthly subscription course and/or program, just contact us within 7 calendar days of being billed and we will give you a full refund for your most recent transaction. We will notify you to let you know your refund has been processed. You will receive the credit within 5-7 business days depending on the policies of your financial institution. For monthly and annual payment options, refunds are available only for the first payment, and only for first-time purchasers.
For programs that have an annual payment option, you can only take advantage of the deeply discounted rate that you were offered at the time of signing up if you stay in the program for the full year. If you decide to discontinue your membership early then you will be charged the discounted monthly rate (that may have been available when you signed) up for each month that you were in the program and will be refunded the difference of that amount from what you paid for the discounted annual membership.
3. Use of License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Instant Small Biz website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Instant Small Biz’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Instant Small Biz at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Instant Small Biz’s website are provided ‘as is’. Instant Small Biz makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Instant Small Biz does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Instant Small Biz does offer nor presume to offer official financial, stock trading, or legal advice or counsel.
In no event shall Instant Small Biz or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Instant Small Biz’s Internet site, even if Instant Small Biz or an Instant Small Biz authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Instant Small Biz’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Instant Small Biz does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Instant Small Biz may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Instant Small Biz does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Instant Small Biz has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Instant Small Biz of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Instant Small Biz uses commissioned affiliate links throughout free and premium material. These links are available at no extra cost to students, customers, or clients.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Instant Small Biz’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions.